A Route To Connect is a project of SCI supported by European Youth Foundation focused on spreading awareness about the refugee situation in the Balkan route, giving a voice to the stories of refugees and empowering youngsters to take action. The project is part of the Building Bridges campaign.
The main activities of the project are an inspirational preparatory seminar in Spain, a field trip to the Balkans and local follow up events around Europe until the end of 2017. The aim of the project is to build bridges between European society and refugees, as to promote a more inclusive and peaceful society.
A Route To Connect aims at:
- raising awareness about the conditions of refugees
- spreading and disseminating stories of refugees
- activating and empowering youngsters
- giving visibility to local associations and actions run by refugees
- reaching various components of European society with a realistic image of refugees
Need more information? Go to Who we are? page menu so you can find out!
Project supported by: